welcome

Enjoy the time you spend at this blog. cheers!


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Be Prepared!

New counter-strike is coming out with upgrades to just about everything. the graphics should be up to par with most of the games we're playing right now. new game modes and maps, some old-school maps, match-making, competitive and casual online play and some other new tweaks.
The new tweaks I think are gonna be sweet is the casual and competitive online. I mean in casual you'll always have enough money to buy guns and armor, follow enemies on a death cam, and talk cross team. Competitive, just like it sounds, will be for the guys who mean business with online play.
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/counter-strike_global_offensive/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/27/first-hands-on.aspx << check this out for more info. later guys, got a research paper to finish writing or this would be longer. :(

14 comments:

Shash said...

Battlefield 3. Any qiestions?

My life as Terran said...

nice! will follow!

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Totally pumped for this.

Unknown said...

Neat! I like this game

Sinister said...

I don't think most xbox gamers would play CS, it's more of a PC game.

Eric said...

I'm really looking forward to this! I love to play css, but I'm not really that great at fps.

odis9000 said...

yeah, i agree with you there, but i'll still grab it for xbox sometime when the price goes down.

Kyle said...

Do you know if this is gonna be out on the PC?

Hannah :) said...

ah... i remember my old CS days! this was quite some news to me! i'm looking forward to it :D

Superdonkey said...

sounds great, i can't wait to get some BOOM HEADSHOTS in this one.

Linchpin said...

I'm definitely going to check CS:GO out!

odis9000 said...

i honestly have no idea when it will come out since i couldn't find a est. release date, but i'm thinking hopefully by Q2 next year.

DWei said...

Can't wait for this game to come out even if I suck at it.

DownTown said...

Im looking forward to this almost as much as bf3