welcome

Enjoy the time you spend at this blog. cheers!


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

...and i'm back

hey there people just wanted to say that i'm back and after my absence i'm extremely sorry. I got a little too involved in real life that it got a bit sticky on many occasions and i barely managed to hold it together.



So i'm going to tell you guys i'm going to start to make a better effort to let you guys know of my shenanigans and adventures, along with a few other gems that i have found in my like month off of blogging.

Now, it's time for my little show and tell of a few things i think you should watch just for the being high. If you haven't heard of Charlie Bronson, you will now. here's a clip of the movie.

i have never been so high as to continually laugh my ass off as much as i did; and then again when i watched it the second time sober and totally un-high.

The second little gem i have for you guys is the show Parks & Recreation, my friend told me about it and continually said it was a good watch. i watched it and it was as good as he said, to me at least.

(add giggles here) And i'll just say, i'll be making my rounds on all the blogs i follow friends.

1 comment:

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

Don't let it happen again. Glad to have you back.