welcome

Enjoy the time you spend at this blog. cheers!


Saturday, December 3, 2011

eve online

So, today my best friend Clint told me about a game called Eve Online and had me try it.

Needless to say I downloaded the game and tried it with some pretty fun results. I'm going to have to say that this is a game that i will be playing whenever i decide to get a time card for it, but on the other hand there is the new star wars mmo coming out on the 22nd this month and i don't know which one i should get.
i'm up for options and whatnot for what game i should get or should at least play for a month. Well, here's the song of the day mi amigos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems cool!

Shaw said...

they're entirely different games, but I'd go with SWTOR

Dylanthulhu said...

TOR, definitely. Eve Online looks kind of boring to me, I dunno.