welcome

Enjoy the time you spend at this blog. cheers!


Monday, October 24, 2011

the zombie club

So, there i was, using stumble-upon and i get a page load error in Google chrome, the adventure begins.
Psych! No adventure here about the internet and my connection, i just chalked it up to chrome hating me and my name calling of it on a daily basis("you reap what you sow", in a sense). On the bigger and better side of life my line that i have use that's worked too many times to name failed me this week. I was slightly saddened about it, but really who would have thought that you could just casually stand next to someone and say "wanna hold hands?" would work. "what a joke" is what you're thinking isn't it? Well, no need to be so skeptical because it's worked for me a few times with people i don't even know. Key to the line being used is to just go about it casually in a whatever attitude.

Ok, now here's the song of the day and a video that usually keeps me in the happy zone. Soon, i have a post up of some of my favorite dubstep songs and you can deem them worthy for your collection.


5 comments:

Upcoming Top Games said...

Sounds great.

Dylanthulhu said...

Zed's Dead has always cracked me up, just because Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies.

Dylanthulhu said...

Oh, and followed.

Anonymous said...

Niceee.

Anonymous said...

Niceee.